I just uploaded a new patched firmware version for bcm4329, this version adds raw packet injection support.
- Low injection speed - on my nexus one the injection is working really slow. It seems that the injection speed starts fine but then slows down to as slow as ~700ms per packet.
- Radiotap - we don't handle radiotap on packet injection. 'aireplay-ng' works fine with it but tools like 'reaver' seem to require it.
A list of things I already tried
- 'aireplay-ng --test eth0' - WORKS!
- I had to increase some timeouts for the '--test' to pass
- reaver - NOT WORKING
- It seems like reaver injects packets with radiotap header.
Are you having the same chip version?My original firmware md5 is:
If you have a different bcm4329 firmware, please send me a copy and I'll see what I can do :)